Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dow is up 78.74… beautiful… fed did what was expected and raised rates by 25 bps… they did however say that long term inflation expectations are well contained… that’s beautiful… many investors expect at least three more raises in the funds rate but most also hope that that will be it. Oil eased a bit to $63.07 a barrel even though that's still in the nosebleeds...



awe... look how pretty... gives me goosebumps!


so ... market was pretty healthy today... i want this:



BUT... in lieu of yesterday's spending, a la Jackie Mason:
"I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something."

anybody want to move to Toronto? Trump is making a sweet hotel/condo place up there... with free S-Class Chauffeur and a chef for your parties...


I want to make love to isla fisher... she is a SAINT!!!

other than that...
It’s the Kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home